At Luccarelli & Weiss Orthodontics, we focus our energy on providing you with an outstanding orthodontic experience that leaves you smiling for years to come!
From the moment you and your family enter our practice to the moment you leave, you can expect to receive exceptional treatment with unconditional care, kindness, and respect.
Our practice offers a warm, inviting, family-friendly atmosphere, where we strive to provide you with a comfortable, convenient, and all-around great experience.
- Free Initial Exam — Drs. Luccarelli and Weiss want you to feel comfortable exploring your orthodontic options. Our initial exam is free and includes photographs and diagnostic X-rays if necessary. We do this because we know that your time is valuable! Our goal is for you to leave your first appointment with a full appreciation of your orthodontic treatment options, including fees and insurance considerations. Call us at any time to set up an appointment to see if orthodontic treatment is right for you or your family.
- Drs. Luccarelli and Weiss are orthodontic specialists — While many dental professionals provide orthodontic care, Drs. Luccarelli and Weiss have obtained specialty training and limit our practice only to orthodontic care. Therefore, we focus 100% of our energy on staying at the leading edge of orthodontic treatment, and we are recognized as an ABO board-certified practice.
- Cutting-Edge Technology — Drs. Luccarelli and Weiss set themselves apart through extensive continuing education to provide a wider variety of orthodontic options than most other practices. Our leading-edge orthodontic techniques such as Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® invisible braces, metal and clear braces, digital radiography, TADs, and laser treatment, can make your treatment easier, faster, more efficient, and more aesthetic.
- Superior Customer Service — Drs. Luccarelli and Weiss realize that providing a high level of customer service is extremely important in order for our patients and families to have an exceptional experience. Starting with your first phone call, you will see how committed we are to providing superior customer service. Every staff member is dedicated to accomplishing this goal and our office takes great pride in delivering it. In addition to the service you will receive during office hours, we provide our cell phone and home phone numbers in case you need us after hours.
- Recently Renovated Office — Drs. Luccarelli and Weiss have a new office that allows them to provide the latest technology and equipment, including digital radiography and hospital-grade sterilization. It is a warm and inviting atmosphere that promises to deliver comfort during your orthodontic visits.
- One Office Location — We have one office location and Drs. Luccarelli and Weiss have practiced together for more than 30 years. The doctors will give you their personal attention at every appointment!
- Retention System — Retention is a very important part of orthodontic treatment. Teeth can shift after the braces are removed. Most orthodontists provide removable retainers at the completion of treatment. Often, these retainers are difficult to wear on a consistent basis and they can be lost, broken, or forgotten. To prevent this problem, Drs. Luccarelli and Weiss provide fixed retainers that are not removed or lost by the patient. These retainers are bonded to the back surfaces of the front teeth on the same day the braces are taken off, to prevent possible shifting. These retainers are very small and comfortable, and because they are bonded in, they cannot be misplaced or forgotten. We feel that it is just as important to keep teeth straight as it was to straighten them in the first place, and bonded retainers provide a way to keep your smile beautiful after treatment is completed.
We take great pride in delivering the highest quality of orthodontic care available! From our family to yours, we welcome you to our practice.